Friday, February 23, 2007

A hair raising experience

For Nikki studying her Hairdressing Level 2 NVQ, there is one day she can never forget.
It was the day that one of the fussiest and most self-conscious members of staff asked her to cut his hair.
"He hasn't been here before. He seems very worried." admitted Nikki before approaching the unnamed member of staff with her clippers.
Despite his high pitched screams echoing down the first floor corridor and constant demands to stop so that he could look at himself in the mirror, Nikki managed to get to within a metre of his head.
An hour of talking him down from his hyper-sensitive state finally gave Nikki the opportunity to get the job done. Exhausted, Nikki told us, "I think he was fine with the end result".
If you recognise the back of the head of this difficult customer and can put a name to him or can provide any other details, just add your comments here.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fink itsthe guy in Reproes with the cute ass whos always in pink, who has a lovely wiggle when he walks

Anonymous said...

Awww thanx. Who is this? Would you like us to take a quick nap of you and add you on the web too?

Anonymous said...

that be the boi who chat loose 2 me on reception.he give nummer

Anonymous said...

I dont think i know you? What ur name?

Anonymous said...

Who dat gay dude? Lok like bruno net the libarian guy he aks for my number 2 but I am man dem

Anonymous said...

I am gay. so.. Have you got a problem with that? Let me make something clear now. EQUAL OPPS!

Who is this

Anonymous said...

Dis Iz Da man dat u tryd 2 bone.
Evry1 nos u Iz a batty and fyv-0 no dat it woz rohypnol and not "jesus juice" like you professed it 2 b.

Anonymous said...

i wan that boi

Anonymous said...

who are u. hahaha. Joker

Anonymous said...

I ya unny bun, (Nettypoos) Luv d new air-du. It gives me sumting 2 luk at wen we r makin "sexy time".
It also reminds me of the windswept planes of the Sahara desert. It's beauty unequivocal yet with a certain ruggedness that makes me want to jizz my pants,
Lots of love,
Your one and only,
Bob

Anonymous said...

True say, i am not gay, and i dont really like boy..
Bob f**** ok

Anonymous said...

Hi, good morning

Anonymous said...

BRUNO SORT IT OUT

Anonymous said...

WHO THAT MAN WHO LOVES HIS SELF ALWAYS ON THE WEB

B_R_U_N_O

Anonymous said...

HI BRUNO DARLING

MARLO AND WAQ'S HERE, ARE YOU STILL UP FOR THE DATE ON SATURDAY NITE? I,LL MEET YOU AT THE BLUE OYSTER BAR!!!!!!!
KEEP MY STOOL WARM LOVER.

Anonymous said...

hehe. Jokes Allow this Gay talk.. get your facts straight

Anonymous said...

i really want to know this guy. he is so sexy